Ford Edge Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skynyrdmh

Ever use FordPartsGiant.com??

Anyone had any experience with these folks?? It appears they sell all OEM Ford parts and are pretty cheap compared to local dealers. I will be replacing my engine so was looking for maintenance parts since I will have it torn apart. On most gaskets and seals they seam to be $5 or more cheaper than local or even Amazon.

Thoughts?? Recommendations other than the above for OEM Motorcraft/Ford parts??

Not sure who Benny is but I would like to find out. Especially if it can save me a little headaches and money!!

Looks like the vendor subforum didn't make the cut the when they upgraded the website....

This is Benny/ levittownford user profile. You can send him a message through there.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/user/19849-levittownfordsupercenter/

• Like 1

apparently he hasn't been very active as of late. his PM box is full and cant accept any more messages.

Just call or email Levittown ford parts directly.

Anyone had any experience with these folks?? It appears they sell all OEM Ford parts and are pretty cheap compared to local dealers.

No experience, if you Google most have been satisfied with their service.

I have. No issues.

• Like 1

Just an update... received all my parts quickly and were cheaper than local dealers. All were ford OEM parts. Pretty sure I will be shopping there again in the future.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2018 at 8:45 AM, skynyrdmh said:

Anyone had any experience with these folks?? It appears they sell all OEM Ford parts and are pretty cheap compared to local dealers. I will be replacing my engine so was looking for maintenance parts since I will have it torn apart. On most gaskets and seals they seam to be $5 or more cheaper than local or even Amazon.

Thoughts?? Recommendations other than the above for OEM Motorcraft/Ford parts??

I've been purchasing OEM Ford parts and accessories from https://www.fordpartsprime.com/ and they've been great. Fast shipping and cheap prices!