mrmikesdeuce

Mobil 1 oil rebate program

For you DIYERS Mobil 1 has a great oil rebate program going on right now. It expires on Sept 30 , so you better act fast.

• Like 3

I always stock up when Costco has Mobil-1 on special, and then process the rebate online - done this for the last 5 years.

• Like 1

Are you guys aware that Costco now sells a Kirkland well-rated full synthetic oil for $27.00 for 10 quarts, delivered?  It is even cheaper in the store.

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-5w-30-full-synthetic-motor-oil-5-quart,-2-pack.product.100527865.html

Capture3.JPG

• Like 1

Mobil 1 in WalMart is $22.99 for 5 quarts, with the often available $10 per jug rebate makes it $12.99 per 5 quarts, cheaper than the Kirkland oil on sale....available in MANY more viscosity grades.

3 hours ago, todd92 said:

Mobil 1 in WalMart is $22.99 for 5 quarts, with the often available $10 per jug rebate makes it $12.99 per 5 quarts, cheaper than the Kirkland oil on sale....available in MANY more viscosity grades.

I’ll pay double somewhere else before I spend a penny at Wal-Mart.  Their business practices are atrocious.

• Like 1

In the interest of accuracy, I believe that you did not read my post about Costco closely.

That $26.99 is the total cost for 10 quarts, including shipping to your doorstep.  So for $.99 more than Walmart/Rebate, you can have it delivered.

It is $24.99 for 10 quarts at my Costco, when it is not on sale.  Walmart Mobil 1, even with their occasional rebate, is still $12.99 for 5 quarts, $25.98.

So it is cheaper at Costco, and you do not have to waste time and maybe postage, on a rebate.  We've all done it, I prefer not to.

As for choice of viscosity, my Edge and my F-150 use 5w30, readily available at Costco.

And when Costco has a sale, well....

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1