Just joined the site

Blue Ghost ST

welcome! our edges are the same, perf blue st. what wheels do you have? do you have the 401 package?

i bought my '20 in feb this year. i have the black 21" wheels but not the hi perf brake package since it is not sold in canada. i have the 401 package.

one of the best things i've learned on this forum is the use of forscan to reprogram some of the things on the car like the horn beeping when i get out to pick up mail and leave the car running. also having the turn signal flash 7 times instead of 3 when i tap the stalk.

20" wheels, and yes 401A pkg.  The black/bright chrome trim wheels are what we have, and no hi perf brakes.

Bought it from the dealership I use to work for as a service writer for 4 years, 4 months and 9 days.

Vehicle averages 30.5 mpg at 65 mph.  No hot rodding!!  It's quick off the line, but we've never pushed it.

Edited by Blue Ghost ST

20" wheels, and yes 401A pkg.  The black/bright chrome trim wheels are what we have.

Vehicle averages 30.5 mpg at 65 mph.  No hot rodding!!  It's quick off the line, but we've never pushed it.

No, 2.7  Take off easy 65 mph.  30.5 is what the "lie-o-meter " says.  Haven't figured it by hand yet.

ebank, our vehicles are twins !!