What Did you pay for your 2011 Edge

Garemz

• 2 weeks later...

we just bought ours monday and sounds like we got a great deal. asking price was $26, 990 for a 2011 limited 3.5 fwd with 26+k miles on it. has no power liftgate, navi, or dvd. we traded our 2007 mazda 5 sport and after adding the extended warranty came to $23,300 for our loan. we haggled a little and they surprisingly worked with us a few hundred, probably because there are a few stains in the the rear carpeting that they couldn't get out and some small paint chips on the door edges, but we have two kids so that is gonna happen anyway. they had three at one point with roughly the same mileage and all sold within two days. wanted the white one but i like the earth metallic color. the dealer listing is still on the gary smith ford used inventory site, they have the color listed incorrectly as white which i thought was funny being that i wanted the white one.

overall i felt we had done pretty well on price and i am pleased with the car so far. will be going to louisiana for christmas in it and will see how much we really like it then.

post-20311-0-13719300-1324475382_thumb.jpg

Edited by mpt1981

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...