What Did you pay for your 2011 Edge

Garemz

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this awesome site and figure I would see if what the dealer is offering was a good deal or not.

I have the X-Plan but it seems like that is all they are offering me besides the standard Ford Rebates. Might have to negotiate more on the trade.

Ā 

2011 Edge Sport FWD

- Cargo Accessory Package

- All Weather Mats

- Back-Lit Door Sills

Ā 

MSRP: $37655

X-Plan Discount - $1888

Dealer Rebates - $2500 if I go with Ford Financing

Ā 

Total: $33277 + TTL

I just found this awesome site and figure I would see if what the dealer is offering was a good deal or not.

I have the X-Plan but it seems like that is all they are offering me besides the standard Ford Rebates. Might have to negotiate more on the trade.

Ā 

2011 Edge Sport FWD

- Cargo Accessory Package

- All Weather Mats

- Back-Lit Door Sills

Ā 

MSRP: $37655

X-Plan Discount - $1888

Dealer Rebates - $2500 if I go with Ford Financing

Ā 

Total: $33277 + TTL

Well, I can tell you I paid too much for my Limited AWD with everything...almost.

Is your's a Limited or what?

Looks like a nice price. I would think it's a buyer's market when it comes to Fords with MyFordTouch installed.

Ā 

I have the Cargo & all weather mats. Many complain about the privacy shade. I have grown to like my shade. The cargo mat & bumper guard are a must have.

I bought the all weather mats after the fact & I really like them.

Edited by wilsons66604

Well, I can tell you I paid too much for my Limited AWD with everything...almost.

Is your's a Limited or what?

Looks like a nice price. I would think it's a buyer's market when it comes to Fords with MyFordTouch installed.

Ā 

I have the Cargo & all weather mats. Many complain about the privacy shade. I have grown to like my shade. The cargo mat & bumper guard are a must have.

I bought the all weather mats after the fact & I really like them.

Ā 

I am looking at an Edge Sport FWD.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought mine yesterday, will pick up Tuesday as Monday is a holiday.

Ā 

2011 Edge SEL AWD

Ā 

L6 Kona Blue Metallic

Charcoal leather

Ā 

60Q Canadian Comfort Pkg

66B SYNC/MFT

52N NAV

51E Drivers Entry Pkg

64D 18" Chrome wheels

86A Ambient Lighting

Ā 

MSRP 45,329.00... I paid 35,700. plus 3000.00 trade.

Edited by seabee78

• 2 weeks later...

Smokin deal! Can you please provide more details on how you got it? (ie which rebates, discounts, etc)

Bought 7-29-11 Edge Limited everything expect lightrd door sills 34,600 plus TTL MSRP WAS 41,500. Drove 4 hours worth the drive. All dealer around could only put me in SEL for 35,100 . The radar system, vista roof, bliss system,cruise adaptive speed control. What a great SUV.Took the wife out off that mustang so she happy now.

Bought 7-29-11 Edge Limited everything expect lightrd door sills 34,600 plus TTL MSRP WAS 41,500. Drove 4 hours worth the drive. All dealer around could only put me in SEL for 35,100 . The radar system, vista roof, bliss system,cruise adaptive speed control. What a great SUV.Took the wife out off that mustang so she happy now.

Ā 

Now that's some good shopping.

Ā 

What color?

After weeks of research, phone calls, haggling, etc....it looks like this is it!! I'm getting a 2011 Sport FWD in Kona Blue equipped as follows

Ā 

22 in wheels (standard)

Cargo accessory package

Front license plate bracket

All weather mats

Driver entry package

backlit doorsills

Vista roof

voice activated navigation

Total MSRP $41,180

market discount (3,191)

rebates (2,000)

selling price $35,989 (plus TTL of course)

Ā 

How did I do??? :happy feet:

Ā 

also, do I insist on having MFT upgraded to ver 2.11 before I take delivery or do I wait for the problems to arise? Not sure what version it has now.

Edited by chanka98

After weeks of research, phone calls, haggling, etc....it looks like this is it!! I'm getting a 2011 Sport FWD in Kona Blue equipped as follows

Ā 

22 in wheels (standard)

Cargo accessory package

All weather mats

Driver entry package

backlit doorsills

Vista roof

Total MSRP $41,180

market discount (3,191)

rebates (2,000)

Ā 

Ā 

also, do I insist on having MFT upgraded to ver 2.11 before I take delivery or do I wait for the problems to arise? Not sure what version it has now.

Ā 

If you're happy then you did great! I'd insist on the 2.11 upgrade. It may save you a trip back later.

Ā 

22 in wheels (standard)

Cargo accessory package

All weather mats

Driver entry package

backlit doorsills

Vista roof

Total MSRP $41,180

market discount (3,191)

rebates (2,000)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nice buy. I paid that much for an '11 SEL AWD :(

Ā 

Different thoughts about the MFT v2.11...Some folks (like me) have an older v2.4 that runs perfectly. There's no rhyme nor reason that we all have different MFT experiences with the very same hardware.

Edited by seabee78

• 1 month later...

In August last week, I bought a 2011 Ford Edge SEL with the following:

- 202A package

- Voice activated navigation system

- Vista roof

- 18" chrome clad wheels

- Dealer installed lojack

Ā 

I ended up paying $31,050 + tax and title. MSRP was $36,035 + $795 for the lojack + $155 for activating the lojack.

Ā 

I was initially looking for the SEL with the 201A package only. Got initial offers at $28,434 + tax and license. Decided to go with the upgraded options.

Hi guys

Ā 

Out here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada area, I bought :

Ā 

A 2011 Edge AWD Limited Tuxedo Black metallic

Driver entry package

Canadian tourism package (Vista roof and NAV with vocal command)

HID Headlamps

Hood deflector

All-seasons carpet

Front Mud guard (Cheapest I've ever seen from a car manufacturer !)

Ā 

I paid 39 120 $ that turn into 44 500$ (Canadian dollars) including taxes (13,125 % !!) - That price includes all rebate ("Ford employes" and no charge for Transport and Preparation).

Ā 

List price was 44 900 $ without tx which would have it to 51 200 $ with tx, transp+prep

Ā 

Oh BTW, the front mud guards are the cheapest I've ever seen - A flat and cheap piece of black rubber ... Even the dealer cut the price in half when I stated that I would not pay 60 $ for that and he was even shy to charge that price but had to go with a list ..!!

Edited by slypx

• 2 weeks later...

Picked mine up last month - should have waited another couple of weeks and saved another $1000 from the Costco deal.

Got mine for just over 36,400, tax in. Includes the 2011 SEL FWD, roof, leather. sync, nav, same deal around the GTA that everyone had, except

I alos got the rubber cargo liner, life time oil changes, and a trip for 2 to vegas. Just a bit dissapointed that the travel services don't work in Canada (weather, traffic, sports, etc)

Other than that, I love it! Oh, also replaced the headlights with 55 watt HID's - not as much of a difference as I expected unless I drive with the high beams, which I don't.

Replaced the air filter with a K&N and seems to have made a difference, mostly in city driving. Getting 20+mpg city, and 37mpg hywy, if I stay below 100km/hr.

2012 MKX

Ā 

Canadian packages

-20" Chrome wheels

-Platinum White

-Rubber mats

-Rubber cargo mat

-Sight & Sound:Navi, pano roof, entry, remote start, BLIS, THX 14 speakers, adaptive HID, etc

Ā 

Limited was $100-200 more, but didn't want the "Unique Aluminum" interior finish.

Ā 

WIndow sticker $53,980 + tax

Website Build price - $60.941 (weather mats, cargo mat weren't selected)

Ā 

We paid $50,000 out the door with Costco discount. I think that's about $42,000 ish before 13% tax and destination fee.

Could have gotten the new 2011 model for $47,000

Edited by ELation

• 1 month later...

I think we did pretty good, but it is a long story to have made this all happen.

Ā 

Purchased in October

2011 SEL 3.5 FWD

Ignot Silver

MFT

Sync Voice Activation

Rear Camera

Leather Comfort Pkg

Ambient Lighting

Vista Roof

18 Chrome wheels,

Cargo Package

Ā 

A few free bee deals I got thrown in were one more full detail. I figured we wold get this done after winter. And we get two years worth of free oil changes. So figure about six oil changes.

Ā 

Total MSRP before discounts was $ 37,530

Some special California Ford Edge factory discount brought the sticker price down to $36,135.

Ā 

Because of their mistakes and our 2 days worth of persistence we got the car for $29,900 before tax & license.

We also got the extended 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty for $1,299.

Ā 

The warranty was more of a comfort thing as my wife has had Honda's & Acura's and has never had any major issues. I sort of leaned her towards either a Ford or Chevy as those are what I have always had and like. And after hearing and reading about the issues the MFT has had I feel a bit better knowing were are covered for more then 36K miles.

• 2 weeks later...

On our 2011 PW Edge Sport AWD, the MRSP was $49,279, we paid $45,600 out the door. I think it was around $43,500 without taxes.

Ours has every single option except cargo pkg and dvd in the headrests.

Ā 

I have to say i am not a huge fan of how the nav works. Way to slow with way to many stupid questions like which route to take.

Edited by Spoolin

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my 2012 Edge Sport AWD

Starting Price......................$38,940

White Platinum...................$495

Vision Pkg............................$485

Drivers Pkg..........................$895

Back Lit Door Sills..............$295

Pano Roof...........................$1,595

Navigation...........................$795

Destination.........................$825

Total MSRP........................$44,325