MFT Guide for your iPad

For those of us who are eager to get their fingers on the MyTouch update, Ford has released a free simulator app for iOS devices; iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It's an interactive app called MFT Guide that allows you to navigate through the new screens.

They refer to the new system as MyFord Touch SYNC G2, version 3.0.2.

Best of all - we can finally put a face to voice behind the MFT girl, albeit an animated face.

For those of us who are eager to get their fingers on the MyTouch update, Ford has released a free simulator app for iOS devices; iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It's an interactive app called MFT Guide that allows you to navigate through the new screens.

They refer to the new system as MyFord Touch SYNC G2, version 3.0.2.

Best of all - we can finally put a face to voice behind the MFT girl, albeit an animated face.

It looks good and hopefully it will be similar in responsiveness.

Maybe I'll just duct tape my iPad to the dash until the update comes out.

I noticed that the heated seat option has three levels? My Edge only currently has two options. Low, which doesn't even feel like its on, and high, which burns your backside! Do you think that the new interface is going to change our systems to a tri-level?

The lincoln has 3 settings, so i'm sure the edge will retain the 2 settings.

M.

This is also on the Android market as well, if you don't have an iOS device. I played around with it on my tablet last night, very snappy, but I am already missing my blank home screen and temperature gauge in the top middle...

Downloading this now. Thanks for the tip.

I will say I'm a bit dismayed that there is anybody at Ford with the skill level of designing an app like this who is NOT working on the MFT update!!!!!!!!! :finger:

Ooops, I just rebooted my phone and the app won't work well within the first few minutes of it starting.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

Peace,

DM

Edited by Davom97

I found it a bit disappointing. I guess they can't do much with the simulator, but I've not updated my iOS in a while so it wasn't supported. I updated to 5.01 for this and now my iPod is as slow as #@%^! I know its not the app, but it still seems to coincidental that because of wanting to view the MFT demo, it made my ipod slow. Its the MFT curse!