Drivers Assistance pkg and Fog Lights?

So ARE there fog lights on the 2015? I couldn't see any other than aftermarket installs. We get fog here a lot and they DO make a difference, IMO. Although I won't get a 2015. IF I get one, it'll be a 2016 model.

mjonis--I don't have the qualifications to answer your question about fog lights. However, I am planning on ordering a 2016 Edge, and I didn't notice them on the lists of what is on the 2016..... but you can check for yourself on this 2016 Edge Order Guide: (If it copies okay?)

Let's try this:

http://www.fleet.for...900cad98264f526

Edited by jacksprat

• 2 weeks later...

mjonis--I don't have the qualifications to answer your question about fog lights. However, I am planning on ordering a 2016 Edge, and I didn't notice them on the lists of what is on the 2016..... but you can check for yourself on this 2016 Edge Order Guide: (If it copies okay?)

Let's try this:

http://www.fleet.for...900cad98264f526

thanks! Nope, no fog lights in 2016 either. How odd. guess the Nissan site was correct when comparing to the Edge. I thought it was odd when Nissan listed that the Edge had no fog lights. Weird.

thanks! Nope, no fog lights in 2016 either. How odd. guess the Nissan site was correct when comparing to the Edge. I thought it was odd when Nissan listed that the Edge had no fog lights. Weird.

Yes it is pretty odd. But I feel there will be a conversion option(s) out soon since China's version of the edge has fog lights. We just need the parts.

That looks to come without any center fogs. Like these were meant for the Chinese market that already have the center fogs.

So we'd need these parts and the Ford fogs (which may require a bracket....not sure)

Someone in the appearance/mod section bought these but I've yet to see any updates on how his progress is coming.