What does "Kona Blue" and "Too Good to Be Blue" look like?

cab2g

That Kona Blue (Not available for Canadians) looks very like/is the same as? the Deep Impact Blue they just retired. TGTBB looks classy... would get that if I was replacing my Ruby red.

Kona Blue was always available for Canadians on the 2016 Edge. It just wasn't on the website until recently. My dealer had to order the colour using the paint code.

Its the same color as on my 2011. Ford switched to deep impact blue in 2012 then retired it after the 2015 model. Round and round they recycle Kona Blue - I always thought it was a beautiful blue. I would re-order the 2016 if I could get the cognac interior with it.

You can get Kona blue and Cognac. You can't get Too Good to be Blue and cognac, however.

I picked up my TGTBB Edge on Thursday. I took some white balanced pictures for the most accurate representation of what it really looks like. It's a stunning color. It has green undertones that show up in full sunlight. I took these pictures on an overcast day.

dae74c54_o.jpeg

c1883268_o.jpeg

1be426ea_o.jpeg

d6d5cf78_o.jpeg

f7fa223d_o.jpeg

97c223a9_o.jpeg

bfe87155_o.jpeg

• Like 4

It looks sweet, however when i drove around the dealer and saw one, it looked much more green in the picture. Perhaps I need to take another look. I am torn between the black and this.

It's definitely one of those colors that looks different when the lighting changes. But it looks blue the majority of the time unless the sun is hitting it directly. Then there is some green to it.