Blaque Diamond 22" wheels

Xtra

5 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

I'm not sure I follow you. Do you mean the weight of the tire or eight of the wheel and tire combo?

yeah, I guess I deleted half my text while submitting. I've had the Toyo's for over a year, good tire.

was stating the the blaque diamond wheels only weight 44lbs per wheel. Dunno the weight with tire. But if I remember correctly, with tire, the factory 21s weight 72lbs at proper air.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nick Halstead said:

yeah, I guess I deleted half my text while submitting. I've had the Toyo's for over a year, good tire.

was stating the the blaque diamond wheels only weight 44lbs per wheel. Dunno the weight with tire. But if I remember correctly, with tire, the factory 21s weight 72lbs at proper air.

Thanks for the clarification. I could not find any info on the weight of the blaque diamond wheels. I did find that the toyo tire (the one in the pic) weighs 38lbs.  38lbs (tire) + 44 (BD-11) = 82lbs per tire wheel combo.   I was curious as to the difference in weight between the 22" wheel and stock 21" wheel.  Also curious about how the extra 10lbs per corner would effect handling/ acceleration etc.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, rbateman76 said:

Can anyone tell me what backspacing these wheels are?

I have no idea what the backspace is , but if you contact Blaque Diamond they can help you.  BD is located in the San Fernando Valley , Chatsworth, California  Ph # 818-362-2300 BD can answer questions, but they might direct you to one of their dealers in order to buy them. I am not sure if they sell direct to the public.  

Also this setup was done by Galpin Auto Sports AKA- GAS.

If BD can't help then Eric @ GAS might be able to get that answer for you. Or they have a guy there at GAS that just does wheels . You can ask for the wheel / rims department.  Ph #  818-922-3800  

Good luck :)

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 3:44 PM, Xtra said:

I have no idea what the backspace is , but if you contact Blaque Diamond they can help you.  BD is located in the San Fernando Valley , Chatsworth, California  Ph # 818-362-2300 BD can answer questions, but they might direct you to one of their dealers in order to buy them. I am not sure if they sell direct to the public.  

Also this setup was done by Galpin Auto Sports AKA- GAS.

If BD can't help then Eric @ GAS might be able to get that answer for you. Or they have a guy there at GAS that just does wheels . You can ask for the wheel / rims department.  Ph #  818-922-3800  

Good luck :)

Thank you!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, CrackedDSM said:

Don't get me wrong, it looks incredible, but $3300 for wheels and tires?!  Good grief.  That's a hard pill for me to swallow.  That's a good chunk of go fast goodies for the Talon or GSX.  

I paid $800 for those wheels and tires...just had to buy tpms ...Offer up- pre covid

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cookiemonster117 said:

I paid $800 for those wheels and tires...just had to buy tpms ...Offer up- pre covid

That's definitely more fair.  

And covid, more specifically all the stimulus bills that have passed printing more and more money like pre-ww2 germany, has driven up the price of everything.  So sad. 

• Sad 1

On 5/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, CrackedDSM said:

That's definitely more fair.  

And covid, more specifically all the stimulus bills that have passed printing more and more money like pre-ww2 germany, has driven up the price of everything.  So sad. 

I get where you're coming from with some items being hoarded and some items are ridiculously expensive.  But I don't think that applies here.... This particular setup has always been in the $2k-$4K price range depending on the configuration.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, Cookiemonster117 said:

I always check offer up, let-go, Craigslist etc for good deals like yours. In my area the trend seems to be to have items priced $5-$50 off of retail with no tax. Sometimes you can luck up and get some goodies if you're in the market for that particular item. Oftentimes its more miss than hit.

I'm sure you can agree there are tons of stuff that are priced ridiculously low but it doesn't matter if your simply not interested in it!

I've yet to see any desirable setups available in my area.  If you ever decide to sell, I'll double your investment.

10 hours ago, Cookiemonster117 said:

What area are you in? Sometime you need to search evoque rims or range rover rims and you can find our bolt pattern. The guy that had these listed had "five times 108"

or something weird like that. People are horrible are listing bolt patterns on those apps

One would think that living in a major city there would be more offerings....I live in Philly and have friends, and family up and down the coast. Even if it was just a issue of securing the purchase and sorting shipping out later etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. Volvo and Jaguar wheels fit as well!

8 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

One would think that living in a major city there would be more offerings....I live in Philly and have friends, and family up and down the coast. Even if it was just a issue of securing the purchase and sorting shipping out later etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. Volvo and Jaguar wheels fit as well!

Oh nice. I'm originally from NE Philly. I'll let you know if i see anything 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...