My transmission is leaking

snowtire

It may be related to SSM 47682, which reads:  "Some 2019 Focus/Transit Connect/Edge/Nautilus vehicles equipped with 8F35 transmission may exhibit an appearance of a fluid leak or weep from transmission axle shaft seal. This condition may be caused by excessive internal seal (dark brown)..."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAYQD said:

It may be related to SSM 47682, which reads:  "Some 2019 Focus/Transit Connect/Edge/Nautilus vehicles equipped with 8F35 transmission may exhibit an appearance of a fluid leak or weep from transmission axle shaft seal. This condition may be caused by excessive internal seal (dark brown)..."

The ST has a different transmission, the 8F57.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

different transmission, but my 15 Sport had a leak that took 7 months to diagnose as a cracked transmission housing. I'd get it looked at as soon as possible and keep an eye on it, even after they say they "fixed" it. Mine was supposedly fixed 3 times. 4th time was a new housing after they finally found the crack, dunno what they "fixed" the previous 3 times.

• 3 weeks later...