Backup Camera Picture Upside Down

Hi Folks,

Just purchased a 2011 Edge Sport. When the backup camera engages, the video on the screen is upside down (inverted). Every thing else is displayed correctly. Anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here and is there anything that I can do to resolve this without taking it to the Ford dealership?

Thanks

A7C91CE3-7A2B-41E7-BD9C-8F31477F81AE.jpeg

Edited by sblasl
Add photo

34 minutes ago, sblasl said:

Hi Folks,

Just purchased a 2011 Edge Sport. When the backup camera engages, the video on the screen is upside down (inverted). Every thing else is displayed correctly. Anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here and is there anything that I can do to resolve this without taking it to the Ford dealership?

Thanks

Take it back to who you bought it from....they may have repainted the tailgate and some how installed it upside down..... thats just a shot in the dark

52 minutes ago, Special_K said:

Take it back to who you bought it from....they may have repainted the tailgate and some how installed it upside down..... thats just a shot in the dark

Vehicle is in immaculate condition with no accidents and no "repainting".

• 1 month later...
On 10 juin 2019 at 11:28 AM, sblasl said:

Hi Folks,

Thanks

The exact same thing happened on my 2011 MKX and unfortunately the only solution was to bring it to the dealer to have the camera replaced...

Claude.