Denny Gaughan

Livernois ST Tune

I think 87 octane is the limiting factor to having meaningful gains with a tune. 91 and up is where the gains are more noticeable. You should reach out to Torrie with regard to tuning your Edge. I spoke with him at length about tuning my Lincoln. He seems like a stand up guy and knows this platform inside out.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, dajo2012 said:

Does the tune give more accel say up to 30mph?  My ST is less than impressive off the line. Can a person get the 87 tune and make an improvement here. I have the  unleashed tune in my F150, currently using the 87 tune and can't really tell much difference but is feels like it is quicker that the ST.

In a turbo car the fuel you use is important. The higher the octane the more power you can make without knocking. If you have an ST try 91 or 93 fuel you should feel a positive difference over 87. A  LMS performance tune with 93 will make a ton more power and accelerate way faster than running on 87 with no tune. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Xtra said:

It might have a bit firmer shift, other than that driveability is not affected. If the shifts are to firm they can be softened, no problem. The LMS tune is great for every day driving.

Does the tune disable or reset the FORScan modifications?

3 hours ago, txaggie said:

Does the tune disable or reset the FORScan modifications?

No.

• Like 1

Well, ordered the Livernois system today, can't wait to get it!  😎