What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Edit: I forgot to add that they also suggested replacing the battery because it was running a little low. The same POS WalMart battery that the dealership installed when the car was traded in a year ago.

The ford dealer I go to suggested the same thing to me. They said the battery was low and on its way out. That was a year ago. Still starts right up and were in the winter season now. Starts right up on the coldest mornings. It's the original battery they installed at the factory.

• Like 1

Drove the Edge a few miles down the road to pick up my Yamaha FZ-09! Haven't done much with the Edge since last summer...just normal maintenance. Need some warmer weather here in NE Ohio.

It was 70 like 2 Fridays ago, lol.

I'm out on the west side in Lorain County, where bouts are you located?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! The weekend before I took out the rear lights and sprayed a couple coats of rustoleum lens tint and some clear coat. Came out decent for the time being and some what separates us from the pack. Going to hit the wheels this weekend with the plasti dip to hold us over until my lady finds the rims she likes.

The only downside to doing the grill is now the factory lights look out of place and will probably get replaced sooner than later.

Edited by TowerMonkey
  • Like 1

Where would one go about getting this remote control demon eye set up and how hard would it be to incorporate it into an aftermarket headlight? I just can't stand that Amber color in the stock headlights anymore.

take lens off headlight and get to work.

Edited by Nick Halstead
  • Like 1

Those are freakin awesome. Can't make up my mind if I want a DIY approach. If I'm going DIY I might pick up a set of cheap broken tab headlights off ebay to practice on. At the very least I'll end up with an extra lens and inserts.

Taking the lights apart on a '14 is the same as other vehicles right? Bake, pull, repeat? Is I'm pulling them apart I'd like to body match as much as possible inside.

Those are freakin awesome. Can't make up my mind if I want a DIY approach. If I'm going DIY I might pick up a set of cheap broken tab headlights off ebay to practice on. At the very least I'll end up with an extra lens and inserts.

Taking the lights apart on a '14 is the same as other vehicles right? Bake, pull, repeat? Is I'm pulling them apart I'd like to body match as much as possible inside.

No, 11-14 have to be cut open with a hot knife or cut very carefully with a dremel

Custom work - this guy used to be on the forum

https://www.facebook.com/DynamikiLLu51ons/

I'd stay very far from Francis, I wouldn't even recommend him to ISIS

Edited by Nick Halstead
  • Like 2