What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Maybe the fluid level is low? Not uncommon for service shops to make this mistake.

Actually looks kinda high, but being all clean and such, it's tough to tell. Followed the owner's manual instructions.

Probably will go to my local mechanic tomorrow to have them check it as an outside opinion.

It seems to be getting better as time and miles increase.

• Like 1

Got my new Viofo A119 Dash Cam installed. Nice clean install, I must say. Used a fuse tap on driver kick panel fuse #41 for the switched connection. However, I think I have something not set correctly on the cam as I did a test run and am only recording audio. The cam seems to be operating fine but when I remove the microSD card and try to read it on my pc, I only get the audio portion. Hopefully just a setting or somesuch.

EDIT/Solution: The default video recording format for the Viofo A119 is .mp4. The Windows 7 default video player format is .mov. If you try to play the file with Windows Media Play or the Win7 default viewer you will only get audio as I did above. I downloaded an .mp4 player from CNet and opened the file with the .mp4 viewer and all is well. I suppose you could make the Windows player default to .mp4's but then all the .mov's would be messed up. Since I will only be reviewing the Viofo .mp4 files if I have a traffic incident, I intend to leave things as they are and use the downloaded .mp4 viewer to watch the dash cam files. Hope this helps somebody with the same issue!

Edited by chefduane
  • Like 1

Replaced all four headlight bulbs in my MKX this evening. Used Philips X-tremeVision bulbs. Last time I did this, it took an hour. Today I backed the car outside (better lighting) and it too less than 10 minutes. (Still is a bitch though). One bulb has around 2" clearance, barely can get my hand I'm the socket.

• Like 1

Had to clear the A/C drain today...noticed the sloshing water "sand" noise in the dash last night. Last time it cost me a new A/C motor, hopefully I caught it quick enough this time. I followed MacT Ford Edge video on YouTube and it was perfect (although I never went under the car). Took about 2 min, but A LOT of water came rushing out.

Hopefully all is well now.

• Like 1