White Letter Tires on Edge?

mattop

I thought I would repost this in the modification forum since it didn't get much "traction" over in tires and wheels.

My wife and I just bought a leftover black 2013 Edge SE. It has brand new tires and I won't be needing new ones for quite a while, but I have given some thought as to what tires with white letters on them that you see on a lot of SUVs and trucks would look like on a black Edge. I did a google image search but did not find any photos of an Edge with white letter tires. Have any of you done this? Maybe someone with some Photoshop skills could whip something up to see what it looks like. I'm just trying to think of ways to make my Edge stand out from the crowd a little.

What do you guys think?

Matt

@fishx65, haha, yes! Well, being a child of the 80s I guess I can't help it! Although, my other vehicle is a 2005 Super Duty, and I did not want white letter on that. I don't care for them on a nice looking (modern) truck. I don't know yet with the Edge. I'll have to give this some more thought--50,000 or 60,000 miles of thought until these wear out!