Sticker on inside of Windshield

It's gone. Thanks.

I say they should not put any permanent type sticker that is not required by law. If I don't want it, it should be easy to remove. I asked my dealer not to put their name on my car and they didn't. I mean it's MY car. If it part of the design fine, but a letter of thanks with a free oild change would make me happier.

• Like 1

I usually use a razor blade or putty knife to get it started. Then put a towel down on the dashboard and spray the leftover goop with WD40 (Or spray wd40 on a cloth). That usually takes that goop off real good. Then I'll hit it with a glass cleaner a few times to get any residual mess.

• Like 1

I haven't found a perm. sticker yet

I'd like to remove the airbag sticker on the visor.The visor itself is covered in a fabric-like material, so that limits the liberal use of any goo-gone types of products since it would probably stain the fabric. Peeling at it comes off in tiny tiny pieces and starts stretching out the fabric. Haven't tried any heat yet, but figure that could leave a residue.

-SJ

I'd like to remove the airbag sticker on the visor.The visor itself is covered in a fabric-like material, so that limits the liberal use of any goo-gone types of products since it would probably stain the fabric. Peeling at it comes off in tiny tiny pieces and starts stretching out the fabric. Haven't tried any heat yet, but figure that could leave a residue.

-SJ

Could get a custom sticker to go over it. I removed one on a previous car and was a drastic difference in color and wished I had left it

Could get a custom sticker to go over it. I removed one on a previous car and was a drastic difference in color and wished I had left it

That's what I'm worried about. The sticker annoys me to no end (6'5", so anytime the visor is down there's a big yellow sticker in my face). But having a 'here's where the sticker used to be' glue spot on the visor just looks bad.

lol. yeah, I guess. Doesn't exactly scream 'clean look'

Wonder if you can dealer order a plain visor. I'm assuming they slap the stickers on there post vehicle assembly... (?)

edit: strike that thought, the visor with the integrated garage remote is $270 (!)

https://secure.revolutionparts.com/levittown-ford/ford/edge/ft4z5804105eb/2015-year/sport-trim/2-7l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/interior-trim-roof-scat/?part_name=visor&position=left

Edited by redlancer

lol. yeah, I guess. Doesn't exactly scream 'clean look'

Wonder if you can dealer order a plain visor. I'm assuming they slap the stickers on there post vehicle assembly... (?)

edit: strike that thought, the visor with the integrated garage remote is $270 (!)

https://secure.revolutionparts.com/levittown-ford/ford/edge/ft4z5804105eb/2015-year/sport-trim/2-7l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/interior-trim-roof-scat/?part_name=visor&position=left

I don't think their is an option w/o the sticker....that I know of. I think this is some safety measure that came from saw lawsuit that is required to be posted on their visors.

I think the best route would be to see if a local fabrication shop can fit new fabric on the visor