Livernois Tune Options

TRYING2ADULT

1 hour ago, omar302 said:

Under vehicle info I got a "CODE" & "SW" and sent them to Livernois.

For the stock tune, after connecting the tuner to the PC, did you run the MyCalibrator software (app) on the PC? After running it (opening it) it should connect automatically to the tuner and send the stock tune. The App's information will show you a dialogue of what's going on, if I recall correctly. 

How do you get to the screen that shows "code" and "sw". This is through the Sync touchscreen corret? I feel like a moron asking these questions. 

I will say I really am liking this tune.  The throttle response in normal mode is exactly what I thought it should have been from the factory.  The shifting is so much better as well.  Of course the boost coming on earlier is just awesome, 1st and 2nd gear are no longer limited like the stock tune.  Everything just responds better. 

11 hours ago, Xtra said:

Nice videos, With the tune I can hear the tires fighting for traction and the engine has a snarl to it. 

Both of those were shot with the driver door window all the way down and the drivers rear one down a few inches, I opted for no sunroof so need to drop the rear a hair so there is no buffeting.  I held the brakes on the launch a little longer than I did when I timed the 5.4999 0-60.  I am going to order one of those Dragy devices to see all my true times. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TRYING2ADULT said:

loving the 93 performance tune so far ?. I haven't had the chance to really get on it yet but i can definitely feel the power just waiting to be unleashed ?

It is impressive.  Best 0-60 so far is 5.19 with it measured with my new Dragy!

So i've had my sport for 1 year and i have to admit that i've never put it in sport mode. I've driven manuals my whole life and finally got an automatic so i didnt carmuch for shifting anymore. I was also unaware that the car still shifts itself in sport mode...

...GOOD GOD does this thing fly in sport mode with the new tune. Im sure ive been missing out without the tune, but with it.....SO MUCH FUN!

• Like 2

I found it great before the tune, but wanted a little more and the tune did that.  I liked the throttle response in Sport mode but not the trans hanging when you let off the gas, without shifting and then after what seemed way to long it would upshift.  With the tune the throttle is like Sport mode without all the rev hangs and with the tune it just shifts better in both modes.  It is just more fun to drive and seems, throttle and trans wise, where it should have been stock in the ST at least. 

• Like 1

Now that sounds like it would be fun ?

I know it's a little ridiculous just now learning about my Sport, but I told myself that when i got it that i wouldn't obsess over it and start modding it like all previous vehicles.

The only things I'm even remotely interested in is #1 tuner #2 lowering

1 down, 1 to go

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Project_Edge said:

I've got a question regarding the LMS tuner.

Does anyone know if their tunes/tuner changes the stock Ford strategy?

What I mean is, if you revert to stock, is the strategy the same as what you gave to them?

Anyone know?

They will send you a tune based on your strategy. If your ECU gets an update for any reason and the strategy is updated, you'd request LMS to send you revised tunes based on the new strategy.