Apparently the video was not viewed and some respondents completely missed the FORD Gear oil recommendations.  The 2019 Edge PTU is not the same PTU  as all of the previous PTU's  Ford Reduced the gear oil viscosity needed for the PTU.  I posted this in the video directly from the Ford Ownership manual in the video.  Please look before you leap other wise you may hurt yourself.   Oh an I have tested the gear oil as my expense.  I test both used and new gear lube.   I have also personally had written and verbal communications with Phillips/Red Line oil company.    So what you say my just be an opinion vs my facts and data.   Every one has an opinion some good some bad.  Shrill voices tend to eventually be ignored.  

• Like 2

Redline has an error for the 2019 Edge only, they are still specifying 75W140 GL5 Gear Oil.  Redline specifies 75W85 GL5 Gear Oil for the 2020 Edge, and this should be the recommendation for the 2019 Edge also, as this is the year the PTU was changed.

To be clear:

2015-2018 Edge 75W-140 GL5

2019-2020 Edge 75W-85 GL5

I'll just leave this comment from Redline on the the use of their ShockProof Oils:

"Red Line ShockProof™ is designed for use in competition differentials and transmissions."

Redline MTL is the only fluid that my Mustang transmission sees. I once made the mistake of doing a drain and fill using the Amsoil equivalent and that didn't work out too well. That transmission permanently resides under my workbench now.

Redline lubricants are all I use for transmission, differential (and eventually PTU) requirements.