What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Took my new 4x8 utility trailer to the dump on its maiden voyage. The aftermarket hitch and wiring harness worked perfectly. It was only around 1000 lbs including the trailer so no problem for the 3.7L. Best of all I was able to pull it from the back yard around to the front fully loaded with my John Deere lawn tractor.

• Like 1

Most insurance policies won't cover you as an uber or lyft driver - you probably need supplemental coverage for that.

https://www.geico.com/information/aboutinsurance/ridesharing/faq/

Note - this will vary by provider so check your specific policy.

thats pretty funny but Geico told me the same exact thing that I wrote earlier on the phone, BUT Geico Hawaii isn't listed on the site, so that could be why. ideally, this rideshare insurance is just a way to milk more money out of people

thats pretty funny but Geico told me the same exact thing that I wrote earlier on the phone, BUT Geico Hawaii isn't listed on the site, so that could be why. ideally, this rideshare insurance is just a way to milk more money out of people

Not to change the subject but, have you tinted the front windows since the pic?

Seems legit to me because you're changing the way you drive, driving in unfamiliar/different areas and driving a lot more than you normally would. You also have more passengers. One could also argue there is more distraction. So there is some additional risk.

I'm very confused on the changing the way you drive part. If anything, when one is driving for profit, the driving gets better. Driving someone around for profit is no different than me, my wife and 2 sons driving around the island, Shoot, my mpg has gone up a full tank since I started driving for Lyft and it's ALL high traffic city driving.

• Like 2