I have the next video getting lined up. I will be going to the manufacturing facility for FILTER MINDER in Waterloo Iowa. I plan on getting a filter minder for Lullubelle. No one has ever installed one on the Ford Edge that I am aware of. My contacts name is Bruce and he knows me as he went to school and graduated with my younger brother (yes there are more of me, actually three more) Anyway Bruce and I will be discussing the Ford Edge Forum and the install of a Filter Minder on my Edge. I am hoping for some video but will see how it all works out. He is going to help me determine the best location for the installation.

I may be installing this AEM filter minder on my Lullubelle this weekend. I met with the tech at Engineered Products and had a discussion on it. They sell these branded and manufactured for almost every auto parts and auto manufacturer known. Even if it says one brand name on it it is still sourced through Engineered Products out of Waterloo Iowa. Here are a few photos of the AEM low profile filter minder I have. My goal is to follow this on the Ford Edge and see just how long my AEM dry air filter will go before it activates the AEM filter Minder.

post-28743-0-66707700-1449618581_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-94946300-1449618591_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-28249900-1449618603_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually did the video to distract myself from all the work this week. I am now completely booked through the end of the year. Never happened before and my January is already booked. This might turn out to be a very good year for me in 2016. Just wishing for time to work on the suspension.

The idle mind! Be careful! :)

• Like 1

After driving Blueberry this morning I have Deducted (no pun intended) that Lullubelle has a dead drivers side floor vent. No air movement and my heat is is very erratic. Guessing I will have to take it in for a check up to see what has failed then depending on how far into the dash I have to go if I repair it or the dealer does.