Dogs on (in) Edge

Chipster

I wondered how many other Edge owners shuttle their dogs around in their Edge? This is Ruby headed to the local dog park. Let's see your's in your Edge.

Cute BoBo. Knows what's missing from this picture? This:

https://www.dog.com/item/guardian-gear-grid-vehicle-barrier/P03738/?srccode=GPDOG&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9_LRBRDZARIsAAcLXjeMFHukKwY3W92pzw17LdtgDGralydTZDtHzYoqFGckanp3m7cM2r0aAgbEEALw_wcB&kwid=productads-adid^236105055789-device^m-plaid^412092602594-sku^521906-adType^PLA

• Like 1

i dunno but she looks like she would lick you to death. she looks really sweet to me. gorgeous dog, Chipster.

Thanks Ben.You are exactly right! Believe it or not, I picked her up from a local shelter after a hard early life and she seem to know that she's "a looker" as she flaunts it whenever she has an audience. Come on guys post up your pictures!

Edited by Chipster
  • Like 1

I see your dog and raise you a lawn.

Platform I built has wings that fold down to cover the gaps by the door handles, but then again I have smaller dogs. The whole thing is covered with a rubber sheet for accidents and a carpet remnant for comfort. The only thing I don't like about it (other than I used too thick of a plywood), is that there is no way to hinge it so I can fold it up and keep it in the cargo area when not needed. It's a two-person cargo van unless I yank the whole sheet out.

post-37963-0-05004200-1514038645_thumb.jpg

post-37963-0-29864400-1514038813_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Love dogs. Love the pics of these dogs. But No, not in my Edge. My 185 lb Wolfhound had her own vehicle. One we used just for her - a 2001 Explorer Sport. Someone in the family left it open in the rain, and the snow, and the .... it filled up every crack with water. And is molded. Pure trash car now. Just waiting on a decent salvage offer. So, the "offender" gets to transport the IW in her 2005 Explorer. I did haul her (uh, the dog) around in my Volvo XC60. But not in my Edge ?

• Haha 1