The Mustang Mach-E is a sellout!

Gadgetjq

13 minutes ago, cds71 said:

I like the looks of it.....reminds me of the x6M.   who can argue with 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.

That's only for the 80k version.

I really like the look. I think most complaining about the looks is because of the mustang badge label on it. I just wish it had more range.

odd looking for certain. like a bently front end got crammed onto a volvo then a saab threw up.

they should have named it something than mustang

estimate 50k units annual production and a small portion were the first edition. bet first edition is 2500 units or less.

Edited by 2nd Edge

4 hours ago, akirby said:

Get your glasses checked!   I think it looks great.

Well I changed my glasses, went back and looked again and… Nope!… I can't help it… It still looks U-G-L-Y to me. :shrug:… and I agree with you "2nd Edge" they should have named it something else.  By doing that, I think Ford is taking away lots of the legend the name "Mustang" is known for… :swear: Anyways, call it whatever name you want, it's still ugly.

Claude. ;)

Edited by 2FAST4U
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, akirby said:

How often do you drive more than 230 miles per day?  Would this be your only vehicle?

I do not drive that many miles most days, but with it being my only vehicle, it would not work.  Also, when visiting family in the midwest and me living in Florida, not a practical vehicle.  

4 hours ago, Sage said:

I do not drive that many miles most days, but with it being my only vehicle, it would not work.  Also, when visiting family in the midwest and me living in Florida, not a practical vehicle.  

BEVs are not suitable as only vehicles unless you’re willing to plan longer trips around charging stations or rent something for longer trips.

As a second vehicle most will be fine with overnight charging

7 minutes ago, PaulSchott said:

I looks like it's trying too hard to be something it isn't.  Sort of like a Nissan Murano Convertible.

The body has too many styling cues,  curves, lumps and creases.   

It may be appealing now but in 10 years you'll be saying "what were they thinking?"

Only my opinion, don't hit me.

No issues with your styling preferences.  But those styling cues are what make it look (somewhat) like a Mustang.  Some of the angles look weird but I like this front 3/4 shot with a mustang coupe in the background.

https://cleantechnica.com/files/2019/11/Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Ford-Mustang-Car-2048x735.png

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, akirby said:

No issues with your styling preferences.  But those styling cues are what make it look (somewhat) like a Mustang.  Some of the angles look weird but I like this front 3/4 shot with a mustang coupe in the background.

It does look good from that angle.  Who am I  to judge?  I love the way the Chrysler Crossfire looks even though it looks like it's squatting to poop according to some people. :)

• 2 years later...