ST Mods (not mine)

bobyellow

4 hours ago, bobyellow said:

Not sure on the dual air intake.

Side note: Velossa Tech Design is looking for an ST that is in/near Hollywood, Fl. They make ram big mouth air intakes for Fiestas/Focus/Mustangs. They need an Edge ST to scan so they can 3D print/test.

Ford-Focus-ST-and-Fiesta-ST-Ram-Air-Intake-Snorkel-Red-Velossa-Tech-Design-2.jpg

The intake is a Steeda Fusion Sport Intake. Actually decreases performance. They call it a intake but its just 2 filters in a horrible designed box. 

I dunno what velossa tech is gonna do about the AGS system. Id rather spend money on proven mods instead of $200. On a snorkel that should be about $60. In reality.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bobyellow said:

Not sure on the dual air intake.

Side note: Velossa Tech Design is looking for an ST that is in/near Hollywood, Fl. They make ram big mouth air intakes for Fiestas/Focus/Mustangs. They need an Edge ST to scan so they can 3D print/test.

I'm glad they decided to get the ball up and rolling with this. I sent them an email a while back inquiring about doing one for the sport. Unfortunately they never got back to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Halstead said:

The intake is a Steeda Fusion Sport Intake. Actually decreases performance. They call it a intake but its just 2 filters in a horrible designed box. 

I dunno what velossa tech is gonna do about the AGS system. Id rather spend money on proven mods instead of $200. On a snorkel that should be about $60. In reality.

IIRC they removed the AGS system on the fusion sport installs.

• Like 1

Aldo shared the site on FB - ordered mine already:  It's a UK site: https://www.dmb.uk.com/ 

You need to order: Fiesta Mk7.5 Mk8 ST Build Number Gel Badge * and at checkout specify the color you want if different from the color options they have. 

https://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/2345/fiesta-mk7-st-build-number-gel-badge

Total cost mailed $18 CAD

Edited by ONEDGE16

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, snowtire said:

I did not have to wrap the left hose under the wiring , as in the instructions for the Sport installation, because the new engine cover is farther away from the hoses.

That was the first install following instructions but ended up changing it as I noticed if you run it under the wiring it makes it difficult to access the oil filter

20190406_075227.jpg

• 3 years later...

Have created the V3 Cold Air Intake for the Edge ST, Edge Sport and the Lincoln Nautilus with the 2.7EB.  Available  with or with out an Auxiliary Air Intake that removes any snorkel restrictions while providing cool clean air to the engine. 

To order PM me. You must be a forum member to order. 

The standard V3 CAI installed in a 2016 Edge Sport

V3 TOP- VIEW & SENSOR.jpg

The V3 Cold Air Intake with the optional Aux Air Intake

IMG_9279.JPG

For more info on the V3 go here :                    

• Like 1