Cup Holder Mats

Over the years this or a similar question has come up.

What are these little pads in a bag for?

etc

Some make-ready depts. don’t install them.

You could use the search feature but I doubt you’ll find any info about your 2011.

You might as well head for your parts dept.

When you find the name and part # could you update this for future reference?

sorry

ab

• 1 year later...

They are on the ford parts website if you want to spend 20 bucks for one.. :-(

I thought I had lost one 3 months after I got my vehicle. However, yesterday,... really no kidding... yesterday it turned up. How it got lost is an annoying story... But, basically don't let your brother buy a LARGE panda express soda and put it in the front cup holder.. that little "cup holder mat" is an exact fit for the bottom of the cup.

They are on the ford parts website if you want to spend 20 bucks for one.. :-(

I thought I had lost one 3 months after I got my vehicle. However, yesterday,... really no kidding... yesterday it turned up. How it got lost is an annoying story... But, basically don't let your brother buy a LARGE panda express soda and put it in the front cup holder.. that little "cup holder mat" is an exact fit for the bottom of the cup.

Now we know what to use if we have trouble getting them out. :hyper:

• 5 months later...

I almost through one of mine away with my soda can when the pad stuck to the bottom of the sticky can. I took mine out a while back. Some of the cans and cups I wouldn't sit right and wobbled. Really annoying. They are either buried in a box or on a shelf somewhere or I threw them out. OK all you do-it-yourselfers, time to come up with a cheap and easy replacement. Not a sexy mod, but a mod none the less :-)

I used an old mouse pad and cut to the size of the bottom of the cup holders. I put the printed side down, so only the black rubber shows. I guess it was about 3/16" thick and provides excellent padding.

I can't believe I found this thread! Man, are we all cut from the same cloth!!

I've been looking for the alternative as well because I went to the dealer and they wanted $20 each (when I was buying touch-up paint)...even the guy at the parts counter laughed when he looked it up and saw the price! When he said $20, I laughed thinking it was for the pair!!

Egar...awesome idea, never thought of a mouse pad brother :shades:

Now to find a drinking glass of the right size to use as a template.

• 3 weeks later...

If it,s not too much trouble, can I ask if someone can take a picture of the 2 cup holder mats?

We picked up our edge last week and it looks like the 2 cup holders differ in size. I found one rubber cup holder insert floating in the center console for the larger holder but I didn't find another. I just thought since the 2nd holder is smaller, it didn't require a rubber insert.

After reading this, I'm thinking we're missing one.

Thanks for any help!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...