Home Screen Wallpapers -- What do you use?

I was wondering what background pictures everyone is using on their home screen. Does anyone have cool images out there? Feel free to post what you use! Here are some of mine. I like the seasonal pictures. Everyone is welcome to any of the images I use.

KLERFallForest.jpg

KLERWinterWhite.jpg

Tropic.png

KLERRoadTrip.png

I think this one is fun to display on a Microsoft platform:

KLERApple.jpg

Edited by Cellbine

• 2 weeks later...

Go to your wallpaper section and click Add I believe. Make sure you have a thumb drive plugged in with the wallpapers you want. You have to select the images one by one. Feel free to take any of the images I posted above and I hope this helps. Your car must be parked or barely moving to change the wallpaper, but I don't recommend you trying this when the car is in motion.

Edited by Cellbine

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try these. I built them in PhotoShop using similar colors to what the native screen has, red for entertainment, yellow for phone, etc. Since I created these in PS, the colors, layers, textures, shadows, etc are totally editable for your customization. I also lined up the grid so it's centered under the crossed lines on the default home screen. I'm still working on adding simulated "shadows" that would be under the text and graphics to give a simulated 3D effect. I can't attach PSD files so if you'd like me to send them to you I will.

edge colors texture

edge colors solid

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys - very informative site here; lots of useful tips. I can't seem to be able to rezise my photos to the correct format. I enter 800 x 378 but the photo is never coverted to that size - it always defaults to 500 x 378. I'm using a jpeg file and MS Office Picture Manager. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

xK317Hx - your single and the 1st two in the second post are great. Do you have alternate download links or can you email me .. (pm me if you're open to that and I'll get you an email)

joesworld .... awesome as well.... maybe I'll upload a few of mine that I've "done" I'm into 40's nose art from bomber aircraft if you know who Vargas is.