Ambient Lighting Color Poll

Ambient Lighting Color  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What Color is your Ambient LIghting Set to?

Lets have some fun folks. Vote away, Whats your favorite Ambient Lighting Color? Whats the color of your Exterior? What % do you have your color set at?

2011_Edge_MyFord_Touch_27_AmbientLighting_Browser.jpg

Obviously, I have a White Platinum Sport. I tried a few colors but I found the Royal Blue went best with the White Exterior for me, I also have the color 100% Up.

Edited by Edgieguy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

2011 Tuxedo Black SEL. I keep it on Aqua because it seems to be the closest match to the panel backlight, and at the dimmest setting. With a black interior, it mostly just highlights the junk in my door pockets and on the floor. I don't have a white/grey setting.

I wondered if I was the only one that set it to Aqua for the same reason. My family told me it was my OCD, but I really like all the lighting to match the button colors. In fact, it's a little bit of a bummer that the buttons don't change color to match the ambient lighting, but again I'm apparently OCD. :-)

On a somewhat related note, I also noticed this morning that the lights in my front passenger door are not working correctly. I noticed they were doing a different color than what I had the vehicle set for. I cycled through all the colors and my guess is that the connection for yellow is not working (green was wrong, aqua was purple, another one was off but I can't remember it now). All the other lights in the vehicle were correct as per the screen so I'm hoping it's just a connection issue. I would actually feel weird taking it back to the dealer for such a minor issue, but it's going back anyway for a rear seatbeat that won't latch so I'll have them look at it while it's in anyway for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got a Tuxedo Black 2011 Sport and I keep the lighting the Royal blue which matches the left LCD monitor next to the speedometer and I also keep the right LCD monitor with "Climate" selected since it is also blue. I also imported a cool wallpeper which also matches the blue ambient lighting. Now all three 3 LCD screens and the ambient lighting match and it looks awesome!

I just took delivery of my Platinum White Limited last week and my favorite color to have the ambient light set to is red. My daughter likes blue and my son purple. But I will set it to the preference of my passenger to help "show-off" my car! But I'm with Viper001, I wish the buttons all change to the same color as to what the ambient light is set to! lol, I guess I'm OCD too!

Edgyman.... excuse me if this is obvious, but I have been trying to change my wallpaper to show my own photos, how do I go about doing that? Is it as simple as storing jpegs on a USB drive and importing them?

Thanks!

I just took delivery of my Platinum White Limited last week and my favorite color to have the ambient light set to is red. My daughter likes blue and my son purple. But I will set it to the preference of my passenger to help "show-off" my car! But I'm with Viper001, I wish the buttons all change to the same color as to what the ambient light is set to! lol, I guess I'm OCD too!

Edgyman.... excuse me if this is obvious, but I have been trying to change my wallpaper to show my own photos, how do I go about doing that? Is it as simple as storing jpegs on a USB drive and importing them?

Thanks!

Same here lately:

Red for the daughter

Purple for the wife

Whatever color I feel like for me when the mood strikes (blues look cool on my shoes :lol:)