Why so few Bronze Fire?

ScooterS

Bronze Fire would be my first choice. Most of the other colors are "run of the mill". Since so many people prefer ordinary colors, that is what dealers order.

But, when the dealers do get a different color in, they go quickly.

My dealer stock.

http://www.fordcountrylv.com/inventory/new/ford-edge-in-henderson-nv/

• Like 2

Bronze Fire looks really classy. My previous 2011 Edge was Bordeaux reserve, so Bronze Fire could have been a valid follow up, but I needed a change so went for Magnetic, just a matter of personal preference.

One thing to consider in choosing a color in my opinion is resale potential in 3-4 years. Wonder how the Sport Electric Spice boys will do.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a Bronze Fire Sport early July and is due for delivery some time next week. Haven't seen a Sport in that colour in person but did see an SEL and was neutral on it. Tried to envision how it would look with a dark grille, dark rims and less dark grey body panels. Sales lady convinced me into deciding on that colour as she said it looked striking when she saw it in Sport trim at a Ford presentation. I guess I'll hopefully find out next week.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. I ordered the Sport in that colour based on the brochure, pics online and my sales lady's recommendation. However, a couple of weeks after ordering, I saw a bronze fire SEL on the lot which I didn't warm up to. I guess, to my eyes, the chrome accents and grille of the SEL didn't mesh well to the body colour. Glad it looks much better with the contrasting black of the Sport trim.

It's exactly a week old now. Except for the mysterious ticking noise from the driver-side door panel that I can't quite locate and the well-known noises coming from the vista roof, It's been an enjoyable transition coming from a 2013 Mustang GT/CS (I needed the change to a taller vehicle due to my recurring back issues).

I've been going back and forth between the bronze and red but started to lean Bronze and after seeing the pics in this thread, definitely going bronze now with the 21s. Great looking color. The dealer I visited didn't have the color in the edge, but it looked pretty bland in a sunless sky on a car (forget which model). So wasn't sure. But seeing these pics in the sun definitely make it the one.

Great color, and I won't have to worry about seeing myself everywhere as more folks buy this new generation. :)

• Like 2

After seeing the pics of bronze in here, I quite like it. I was imagining the "burnt orange" color from the earlier years. It is nothing like that. Looks great! I am still extremely dissatisfied with the lighting capabilities of Ford. They are way behind the curve. Accent lights/DRLs only look good at night.

• Like 1