Ford Edge Forum: WHAT HAPPENED?

Ford Edge Forum: WHAT HAPPENED?

These few days have been a huge battle - we simply wanted to move this forum to a dedicated server this past Sunday - easy enough.  Except, the assignment of the domain to the server got stuck in the process and it took the hosting company until today to get it to assign properly.

Since then, I've been getting everything back to the way it was - no data loss just A LOT OF frustration here!

Some images are missing, however, they will reappear as the uploading process completes.

The good news is that we're on a new, dedicated server with a lot more speed and we can upgrade better.

SO VERY SORRY for the downtime - my blood pressure is slowing coming down now ?

• Like 5

Hey Robert,

It's good to hear all is well. I've only been a member for a month but I felt like I'd lost a friend for a couple of days not to mention a great resource.

Upside of your troubles, my PC is much much cleaner now.  With all the red flags being thrown up by my browser (Firefox) I thought I'd been infected by something so began a process of multiple virus scans, a purge of cookies and even a browser swap (which should have been a clue since it was acting the same way).  All stuff that probably should have been done long ago.

Thanks for all your efforts, they're appreciated!

Cheers!

• 3 years later...

Still getting errors.

User "warnerro_edge201" doesn't show on a member search.

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

User warnerro_edge201 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

Fatal error: Uncaught IPS\Db\Exception: User warnerro_edge201 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/warnerro/public_html/fordedgeforum.com/system/Db/Db.php:205 Stack trace: #0 /home/warnerro/public_html/fordedgeforum.com/system/Db/Db.php(118): IPS\_Db::_establishConnection('IPS\\Db', Array, true) #1 /home/warnerro/public_html/fordedgeforum.com/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\_Db::i() #2 /home/warnerro/public_html/fordedgeforum.com/system/Session/Front.php(283): IPS\Session\Store\_Database->updateSession(Array) #3 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('60fbcf32ea62466...', '') #4 {main} thrown in /home/warnerro/public_html/fordedgeforum.com/system/Db/Db.php on line 205

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 10:54 PM, akirby said:

Robert is looking at a new hosting service.

Thanks for the update, but I'll believe it when I see it because robertlane  sure leaves us with the impression that he's abandoned this forum.

Maybe the new hosting service will correct the fault that prevents the profile detail being displayed.

Posted

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a try while at work this morning - Yawn.....

www.fordedgeforum.com took too long to respond

Try:

ERR_TIMED_OUT

Fordedgeforum.com down? Current problems and status. (downforeveryoneorjustme.com)

Is Fordedgeforum.com down?

It's not just you! fordedgeforum.com is down.

Last updated:  (1 second ago)